Thursday, July 16, 2009

San Diego Zoo

Well, my trip to the San Diego Zoo was quit interesting. Rudy and Jimmy joined me and we ventured off early last Thursday morning. And then, about half way into our travels, I realized that I forgot one of my lenses that really would have helped with getting better pictures. This was the first time in which I felt completely lense challenged because those darn animals are just so far away. I just don't see why I can climb in and take a close up:)) Anyways, we spent about 4 hours at the zoo walking around looking at all we could, and even took a little trip on Skyfari - never been on that thing before, and because I already hate elevators, it was quit an adventure for me to be that high up in the air. Yes everyone, as cool as I would like to think I am, I am completely put off by elevators. In fact, I can't stand them and would rather walk up 10 flights of stairs than have to take an elevator. Crazy huh!!!! Didn't always use to be like that, all it took was Rudy and I getting stuck in one in a parking garage. Yes, stuck, and ever since, I avoid elevators at all cost. But the skyfari turned out to be pretty interesting and was able to get off a few shots when I wasn't having a brief panic attic and now I can't wait to return and take more pics - that is of course - with all necessary lenses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment